Personal income management.
- Solutions to challenges rather than sanctions, condemnation and the blame trade..
- Seek to be understood before seeking others’ understanding..
- Expectations should be mutually agreed using basic standard benchmarks..
- Consider individual strengths, experience, priorities, inner motivation (is he a loner, extrovert) and confidence in assigning tasks..
- Acquire the skills to align the staff skills and competency to align with the organizational objectives..
- Monitor performance (don’t wait until the end of the year).. Reward top performers and ascertain collateral damage if any.. Investigate and sanction poor performance.. Watch out for the aftershocks of performance evaluation.
Any of the following models could be used to address the performance challenges that organizations may face during the periods of financial crisis:. between short, medium and long-term objectives. The BSC is a tested tool change processes..